Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hacker Alert!!!!!!

Yeterday my site hits reached 100 so i started a party. Many people came including a hacker named speakonia. If u see her plz report her. Or if u see a moderator plz tell them to get speakonia banned. Cuz i lost ALL of my stuff including bugs and all of my clothes so now my wardrobe is empty. So plz if you see her report her. And thanks for all of the people who came to yesterdays party. Im gonna have a party again(probably).But for now heres a pic of her. She probably hacked more than 10 people and shes gonna hack more so if u dont want to get hacked plz report her

2 comments:

  1. lol speakonia is in who should be a agent voting thing!lol!if she hacked more than 10 people than she doesn't deserve to be an agent!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. she hacked me too!!

    ReplyDelete