Friday, June 26, 2009

MOD PARTAY!!!

When hiki's bday party was over i stayed on chobots cuz i want to earn money. But then when me and my friend ejr821 was getting bored my friend shasta invited me to a party. And guess what? It was a mod party!! There were 3 mods that were in the party. The mods were Hiki, Vayerman, and chobot im not sure about chobot though cuz i only saw hiki and vayerman, but alot of people were asking if chobot left so he was probably online but maybe i just didnt see him.Oh sorry if i dont have a pic of the party i dont know y it wont work, but thank you mods for making it rain! Here's a pic of hiki and vayerman:

Wow! They both played chobots for a long time! But im gonna turn 100 on july 13 so im gonna inform you if theres gonna be a party, but most likely theres gonna be a party

1 comment:

  1. awesome first one to comment!Nice blog!Can you help me z3hn how to get take pictures in Chobots?You don't really have to help.I'm just asking your help.

    ReplyDelete